Did you know that 67% of couples that listen to music in the bedroom report having more sex than couples who don’t? Listening to music aloud causes your neurons to move at the same rate as your partner’s, which releases “the love hormone,” oxytocin. This chemical gives you feelings of trust, so when there’s music in the bedroom, things heat up in the sheets.
To help you spice up your love life, we’ve created a playlist of the best songs for the bedroom.
Songs for the Bedroom Vol. 1
1. Earned It (Fifty Shades of Grey) – The Weekend
2. Down for It (feat. Chels) – Teej
3. Blood in the Cut – K. Flay
4. Love on the Brain – Rihanna
5. Nonstop – Drake
6. Still Want You – Brandon Flowers
7. Pressure – Muse
8. Whiskey and Wine – Cady Groves and Christian Burghardt
9. Body Talks – The Struts
10. Lights On – H.E.R.
We hope you enjoy this playlist we’ve created to help you get in the mood! Be sure to look for new playlists every month! If you want more to spice up your night, visit Seductions Lingerie near you!